The Manitoba Centennial Centre Corporation announces a new initiative for small businesses in the Exchange District. MCCC is awarding free advertising campaigns (4 weeks each) on the outdoor video board at 555 Main street to 12 small businesses operating in the Exchange District. Terms and conditions apply, please read carefully below.
“Small businesses have been hit hard during the pandemic, MCCC wants to help where we are able to, we hope this will generate awareness for our exchange district neighbours.”
Robert Olson – CEO
Small Business Booster Recipients Have Been Awarded
We’re excited to be partnering with the following Exchange District businesses on this initiative.
Nonsuch Brewing Co.
Winnipeg’s Contemporary Dancers
Patent 5 Distillery
Smokin Aces Dining Room
Prairie Diva Dance
The Collab Shop
Vantage Vintage Boutique
The King’s Head Pub
Lennard Taylor Design Studio
Bergmann’s on Lombard
Terms & Conditions
- Application deadline June 7, 2021 at 10:00 am. APPLICATIONS HAVE ENDED AND SPOTS HAVE BEEN AWARDED
- Approximate retail value of each 4 week advertising spot is $1500. Awarded business recipients will pay zero dollars.
- One 4-week campaign per business maximum (6 second advertisement within 2-minute loop).
- Awarded campaigns are restricted to a block of time from June 11-September 30, 2021. Timing will be assigned, specific dates cannot be requested.
- If a person owns multiple businesses, they cannot apply multiple times.
- Must fill our web application form fully and answer any follow up questions.
- Business must operate primarily in the exchange district of Winnipeg, Manitoba.
- Must be locally owned and operated.
- MCCC reserves the right to refuse any advertising campaign application, paid or unpaid.
- Advertising time & content is limited by City of Winnipeg outdoor advertising regulations.
- Applications will be reviewed based on merit of application and timeliness of applications. If all applications or more applications are deemed to have merit than there are available campaigns available for, a random draw will be used to determine the recipients.
- If awarded, business owner must complete and sign contract for zero-dollar advertising campaign and comply with terms and conditions within that contract.
- Business owner must provide art assets for the campaign.
- Business must have no more than 30 full time employees.
- Business must be currently active, lawful and have necessary licenses and registrations to be operating.
- Business annual revenue must not exceed five million dollars.
- MCCC employees and relatives are prohibited from applying.